The start date is to be arranged and dependent on the formation of an action team. It is envisaged that initial changes could be completed within 2 years. However, this should be a continuous project and the village green should be in a constant state of 'improvement'.
- Joan Jeffrey - Team Leader
- Father Paul Broadbent
- John Allenv
- Anna Fox
- Joan McCarthy
- Penny Taylor
- Mary Watterson
- Stanley Watterson
- Eric White
- Establish good working relationships with the PCC, church authorities and English Heritage.
- Research funding for feasibility study.
- Other available funding - grants - donations.
- Progress reports published in the Gayton News.
- Establish contact with other parishes where similar projects have been successfully undertaken.
- To ensure the long-term viability of the church as a place of worship, a historic building and a vital part of the community.
- BE PERSISTENT - DONíT GIVE UP!
Criteria for Success
- Completed project.
- Safeguard the future of the church.
- Enjoyment from a variety of events.
- Welcome visitors to the church.